Friday, March 10, 2017

SDC:268 Ribbon and Lace

I am in the mood for spring to be here.
I am so tired of the much needed rain here in California. 
We are saturated and ready for the sun and temps in the 70's.
With that all in mind, I went super Spring-y with my card for the 
current challenge at 

I used one of the new release stamps from last month, #13025  'Terra Cotta Bunny' .
He is super cute and perfect for any bunny lover or Easter/Spring cards.  

As most folks already know, I'm not much of a frilly or fancy girl,
so ribbons and lace kinda make my skin crawl. Unless it's black.
BUT, I put on my girly girl panties and used white crocheted lace and 
some bright colored ribbons to thread through the buttons.

Lastly, I added Stickles for sparkle and interest.
My Grandma is going to love this card. Which is the whole point of making
cards. To spread joy and let people know I'm thinking of them.  

Thanks so much for dropping by and checking out my lacy bits.
to see more inspiring work and maybe even join us in our challenges.
We're also on facebook!! We'd love to see what you've been making with

   

1 comment:

  1. Oh that is so cute and I just adore your colouring. I am pretty 'wetted out ' here too in Greece :-( Just because last week I said Spring had come !!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.