Monday, February 20, 2017

Ch.44 Aurora Wings - Anything Goes

Good morning!!
I am here today to share my card for the new challenge theme at
Aurora Wings Challenge Blog.
The theme is, 'Anything Goes', which you would think would be
pretty easy. No rules, just us any Aurora Wings image.
That's like choosing your favorite child. Mitzi has created so many
adorable, beautiful, and whimsical images, it is so hard to choose
just one.

I managed to finally decide on using one of the newer Fruit Sprites

Cherry Sprite is adorable, and so very perfect for
Grandma's Birthday card. 

I colored her up in pinks and fuchsias, as I thought red would be too obvious.
I splattered some Worn Lipstick distress ink and some Perfect Pearls Mist
in Biscotti on the background paper to sort of bring everything together.
I also used some fabric trim for a bit of texture and interest.
And I Stickled the heck out of her dress. She is a Sprite after all. 
And Sprites must 
SPARKLE!! 


Thanks so much for stopping by today.
Be sure to stop by the Aurora Wings Challenge Blog for more
inspiration and eye candy from the talented design team. 


3 comments:

  1. OMG, this is soo precious! I'l bet Grandma just swoons. Love your colors, especially the gorgeous skin tones on this cutie and the background ROCKS. Fabulous! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Cherry Sprite looks adorable in shades of pink, Glo! Hehe, yes, Sprites must SPARKLE! And sparkle she does. So glad you had multiple pics here that capture how sparkly she is. Gorgeous coloring and design. I especially like how you outlined the image with black - love the look. Thank you so much for this magical inspiration for our Anything Goes challenge at Aurora Wings. Mitzi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks so feminine, love the special touches of glitter. Your coloring is just awesome, I always love all your work. Great LO of your card, just the right amount of embllies. Beautiful card, really makes me want to play now.
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.