Monday, August 25, 2014

Vintage Smeared Ink DT Hop

Another month has flown by, and we find ourselves face to face
with yet another inspiring Smeared Ink monthly DT hop.
This month the theme du jour is
Vintage.

I have been in a bit of a Hallowe'en colored mood for a while now,
so this has given me a nice departure from my standard varied shades
of green, purple, and orange.

I decided to make one of the corsets from the Heavy Metal digi set
my main attraction on this card. I colored it with E80 Copics and
a some RV90 shades. I also tipped the lace with the same RV95 Copic
that I used on the corset.     

I used a Vintage definition stamp from parts unknown. 
It was perfect for this project. I attached it with a tiny TH paperclip.
I also added a wood cut key from The Porkchop Show on Etsy. Love his stuff!


Thanks so much for dropping by today!
Below is the hop list if you'd like to check out all of the 
marvelous makes for today's hop.



CREEPY GLOWBUGG - you are here


6 comments:

  1. Elegant and gorgeous. Corset is perfect image for this card. Wonderful layers and cool idea w/ the lace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card you made, lovely colors and the key and paperclip is perfect decorations! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, and very vintage! So nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your project! Beautiful layers and awesome coloring touches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been reading my mind lately. I am totally in love with all of your color choices. Just stunning

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.