Friday, October 11, 2013

I'm on a roll!

What's this?! Two weeks in a row?
I must have that Hallowe'en fever that's going around!

This week's challenge theme at Dilly Beans challenges is....
Hallowe'en!!

Once again, I have chosen a witty word art from Ginger's House,
and paired it with probably my favorite and most used image from 
Dilly Beans called,  Monster Boy (#230).

After setting the usual color scheme with my Copics, I destashed this
cute skull border from Tim Coffey/K Designs. I also used some dp
that I could never figure out how or when to use previously.
Throw some rhinestones on it, and everything just kind of works.   

More destashing of glittered spider die cuts, and some awesome
and super cheap cheesecloth. Cheesecloth is perfect for conveying
a Hallowe'en, haunted feel to any project. You can bet you'll be seeing
more of it in the projects to come.  

Check out the other Dilly Beans Hallowe'en inspired projects 


3 comments:

  1. LOVE this guy! Lookin' fab in purple and so wonderfully colored. It is very busy, but all the pieces work so well! Love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always find the best sentiments! I love all the colors in this card and how you colored the image. The DP is perfect! Such a fun skull border and the other embellies are also great.
    P.S. Do not buy any Frantage yet! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, what a cute card!!! love the colors!!! love it!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.