Friday, August 9, 2013

Spooky Monochromatic-ish

Today's Dilly Beans challenge is 
MONOCHROMATIC.
Brings back memories of art class, doesn't it?
I guess if I was actually paying attention in class, I would know that
just by adding the orange into my project, it no longer qualifies for 
monochromatic.
So flunk me.

I used #199 Bat Boy Loves Candy image for my 
Hallowe'en scrapbook page. This is the first time I have 
colored this little fellow up. He looks kinda sad.
Or just melancholy.

I used #477 Bat for the top of my page.
He works perfectly with the cool badge in the middle.
I finished it all up with a MS punched bat border, a little die cut tag,
and some orange ribbon. Ta-dah!
I'm hoping to finish this black bag scrapbook by the end of next week.
Better get busy!!!

Thanks for dropping by!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!! Looks immense. You always manage to work those vibrant colours into a little piece of beautiful eye candy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i had to say-- fabulous. I love purple and yet you have so many different shades and it all looks so good.
    your cards are pieces of work (and I'm not even talking about your other crafts and jewelry you make!!!!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pop of orange really makes it! Adorable, Glo! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay so very cool looking! And BTW I have not forgot you, I am currently working on the Pin holder. I know it's taking too long!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.