Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Lucky 13

The number 13 can be considered quite unlucky for some folks.
I, on the other hand, claim the number thirteen as my lucky number. 
I have always chosen it when asked to pick a number between one and twenty.
It has been my phone extension at a couple of different places I have worked in the past.
I have always considered it my lucky number.

With the current challenge at Haunted Design House being
"Unlucky for Some"
here is my creation,  consisting of no more or less than 13 components.

I decided to add another page to my almost completed,
first art journal. 

I used this awesome image from Rafaella Ryon from Deviant Art.
Such beautiful artwork!

I colored her and her beloved, with Copics.
I love purple, orange, and green together.

Okay, my 13 consists of the following:
1 image, 1 matte, 1 journal page, 1 ripped dictionary page, 3 different Distress Inks,
3 different Dylusions sprays, 2 rubber stamps, and 1 glittered purple flourish cut in two. 
Yup! That's thirteen!!!
Not as hard as you might think. Please feel free to show off your counting skills
and join us in the Dungeon this week for our Lucky 13 challenge.

  

9 comments:

  1. woah, awesome image! Gorgeous work as always hun! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats going to be some Journal, love the image and your colour pallet is beautiful The BG is rocking and really sets of the image x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remarkable art journal! This is a beautiful page! Thanks so much for the inspiration.
    Hugs,
    Aletha

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely stunning! that image is beautiful and your colouring is, of course, spot on. Hugsxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous image Glo and you have coloured it beautifully......FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely GORGEOUS, Glo! LOVE the image and your coloring and background ROCK! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow the image is so killer kewl looking. I love the way you have done this and colored it! I have the Roman numeral 13 tattooed on my left wrist. It's for my bro, he was born on the 13th, and he died on the 13th. I really love your back ground on this! Great job!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eeeeek !!! ...........girl-eeeeee-squeal ........!!! That image is awesome. This creation so rocks Glo. !!! Amazing :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.