Saturday, June 8, 2013

Ready for your close up, Mister Orlok?

Creepy Glowbugg here, with my newest creepy creation.
As you may have already surmised, I enjoy life on the darker side.
I love scary movies, both classic horror and the gory stuff. 
I grew up on 80's Splatter Horror. Can't get enough of it!!
But in order to get your dark card, you must enjoy the very classic 
of the classics, Nosferatu

I have used this amazing image from Rick St. Dennis,
aptly named," Nosferatu"
I used a tombstone Spellbinder nestie shape for his cryptic image,
and colored it using a sponge dauber and Fired Brick Distress ink.
I coupled him with a witty little saying from Ginger's House.
Nothing more confusing than a smiling Count Orlok.

And lastly, I added this vintage tooth chart to carry out the 
toothy theme. I printed it onto kraft stock, and then crumpled and 
distressed it a bit with Vintage Photo Distress ink, 
and highlighted the teeth with a white pencil. 

Keep it Creepy!

2 comments:

  1. This is brilliant! Appeals to my sense of humour :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely brilliant. Love the tooth chart such a fab detail. Whole thing ROCKS x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.