Friday, March 8, 2013

Did someone say, "green"?

I am finally coming out my mental and creative funk.
The buds of my imagination are starting to bloom.

And it feels so good. 

Today I have a green project for the Dilly Beans challenge.

  I used #416 Sugar Skull framed for this completely green card.
Well, all green, plus black and gray.

I colored the entire image in Warm Gray, and Yellow Green Copics.
I stamped a couple of flourishes and heat embossed them in black.
I added some lime green Stickles and lime green Doodlebug glitter
for  some sparkle and interest.

Drop by the Dilly Beans challenge blog and see what the rest of the
DT have to offer. Maybe you'll find inspiration and play along!   

3 comments:

  1. Stunning Glo, You have such a great style with the copics, I am always in awe x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, chicky.. funks are so bad and you cannot fall right out of them... just got to know they do end... glad you found your way back!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TOTALLY exquisite, Glo! yeah, I'm with Mark. Your coloring always amazes me. xxD

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.