Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Late as usual

I'm running a little late for this week's
The sponsor this week is the awesome
Megan and her art ROCKS!!
 
I used the image, #443 Emily framed.
She's gorgeous!

After coloring her with Copics, I added lots of Stickles to her hair
for some glimmer. I hand wrote the sentiment, and tried to add
highlights with a white gel pen.
 
The theme is to be thankful.
I find that the older I get the more I cherish my "family" (both blood and chosen),
and how thankful I am to have found my soul mate so early in life. 
I'm thankful for the love and compassion that my husband and his family have always
shown me, and for the lessons on family that they have taught me.
I am a better person for having married into this family. They ROCK! 
And as far as friends go, I have so many cherished people in my life
that have chosen me to be their friend. I am truly blessed and thankful.
 
Be thankful and create!!
 
Join in on the ATC fun with us at Wicked Wednesday ATC challenge!
If you have been wanting to try ATCs, this is a perfect time to start!!
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful post. Gorgeous ATC. I love her pink hair. I'm thankful that I have you as a friend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yowza...her pink hair is so fun and hip!! What a great ATC!
    Sounds like you have a lot to be thankful for, lucky,lucky, blessed you!
    :Dx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This pritty thing too could turn into a right zombie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are lucky to have you too. You certainly have a way with words and you are not too shabby with the cardmaking either haha. Gorgeous card as always x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.