Saturday, September 22, 2012

I'll admit it.

Okay, I'll just admit it. I am smitten with Rick St. Dennis' images.
I can't help it. He has the most amazingly drawn digital images.
But mainly, I am drawn to his Hallowe'en designs, and now he has some incredibly
wicked Christmas characters that are to die for!
I just picked up 5 new images today, so keep an eye out for some amazing
RSD eye candy colored by yours truly. 
 
Say hello to my little fiend, "Dear Aunt Spidey".
Isn't she delightful? 
I colored her with Copics and tried to keep her nice and bright.
In retrospect, I should have used the fluorescent purple as well.
Might have made her a bit more radioactive looking.
 
I used various webbed papers and a EK web punch in keeping
with the spidery theme. 

Finally, I added some orange rhinestones along the border and
in the center of the main web.
Fancy.
 
for some awesome designs for the coming holidaze!!


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I need to check out Rick St. Dennis' stuff now!

    Carol (Carol's Creations)
    4evercarolscreations.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the super rendering of my design-you rock lady!!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.