Friday, February 17, 2012

For me?!

I will admit that I hold my husband to the
Hallmark created traditions of Valentine's Day.
My husband is really good about buying me flowers
for no particular reason throughout the year,
but other than that, nadda.
So when February 14th rolls around he knows after 25 years,
that he better put some effort into it.
This year, he gave me flowers, and candy, and he even made a
card (out in his work truck using a folded piece of copy paper
and a ball point pen, but he did make it himself). Very sweet.
But, just to be on the safe side, I went ahead and ordered
myself a little sumptin' sumptin'.

I have quite a few collectible action figures, but this one
is by far the coolest and my favorite!!!

The Dark Crystal is one of my favorite movies of all time.
The Chamberlain is one of my favorite characters.
I love it when the other Skesis yell at him to be quiet.
He keeps doing that incessant whimpering and simpering.
LOVE it!

One of my other favorite movies of all time is
The Return of the Living Dead.
When I read that an action figure of TarMan was
being released, I pre ordered it right away!

Someone please tell me that I have a very rare and valuable
wonky eyed variant of this figure.

I am the chick who gets the hair in her food at a restaurant, or
the broken lid to something or some other kinda crappy deal.
Now the wonky eyed TarMan.  
 

10 comments:

  1. I love them! Very very cool indeed. Everyone laughs at me cos I love these kind of things. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are sooooo cool. Very jealous!!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I loooove the Dark Crystal! So cool that your husband made you a card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Dark Crystal! awesome action figures! and I love that your hubs made you a card...I think I'd cry if mine did :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!! These are some of the coolest figures I have ever seen. I didn't even know they had figures for either one of those movies (2 of my favs also)!!! Your Hubby is AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't finish my sentence...your hubby is awesome for making a card for you! Very romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I literally just bought The Dark Crystal on Blu-ray. I am digging The Chamberlain.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahahaha - excellent little 'chums' for you. I like him with a wonky eye... never seen any others so I don't know if yours is unique... just think.. he may be worth loadsamoney if he's like that on his own !!! :-D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What awesome gifts you picked up. You must have the best collection of creepy crawlies....

    n

    ReplyDelete
  10. i am so jealous of your chamberlain! i used to creep out my siblings when we were younger because i could do his voice perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.