Sunday, January 8, 2012

Purging the hoarded goods

It's a new year. My style has changed greatly
over the past 10  plus years of stamping and paper crafting.
It's time to purge the clutter and let someone else enjoy
the spoils of my over spending and hoarding.


I have already listed some schtuff and will list more 
supplies in my Etsy shop.

Most of it is the more cute schtuff, retired SU sets,
CTMH sets, some grab bag sets.
Mostly wood mounted so far.

I have only purged my Greeting Farm stamps so far, but
will have more cling mounts and various clear sets listed soon.

Check in periodically, as I will continue to list things
as I come across them. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey there...some really cool stuff here! I was just checking in @ HDH and haven't seen you post anything for your Wednesday project nor any winners for Got Goth challenge. So I thought I'd drop a line to check in on you, is everything ok? I hope so! I hope to hear from you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.