Saturday, December 10, 2011

Creepmas: Favorite Hexmas stamps

I did actually make it back today! Yay me!
I wanted to share a couple of cards I have been working on
for Creepmas, or as I like to call it as of late,
"HEXMAS"!

One of the coolest and quirkiest rubber stamp artists
in my opinion is, Daniel Torrente who designs for

I have amassed quite the Torrente collection over the last few years.

They are all my babies, and I love them all equally!
Probably my favorite line of rubber ever! 

This is "Snowman".
Kinda creepy, yet passable to the masses as just 'primitive".

My absolute favorite holiday sentiment ever
from the creative genius of


This is "Global Warming".
Nuff said.

I've got a cookie swap to get ready for tomorrow, so
off I go to the dungeon (a.k.a. my kitchen) to make 5 dozen
Oreo Truffle Balls! Mmmmmm, ...Oreo Truffle balls!!!



2 comments:

Feel free to comment or just vent.