Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wretched Wednesday - Pumpkinhead

This week's Macabre Monday challenge is
Movie Madness: Pumpkinhead. 


Now I totally grew up on the horror of the 70's and the 80's.
I remember the teenage neighbors coming home from the 
theater after seeing the original Friday the 13th. I begged them for 
details and then went around to all of my friends acting as if I had
actually seen the movie myself. What a little poseur. Ha!


Even though the film "Pumpkinhead" was a flop when it was 
released back in 1988, it has gone on and attained cult status
in today's pop culture.


With my mojo being on reserve these days, I did manage to
come up with something kinda cool.




This is a work in progress. Hopefully, I can get it finished
tonight. The Copics that I used to color this guy with are very
sticky right now. And the markers don't blend worth a turd on this
plastic either. Hmmm. I'm already vested here, so it's too late
to start something new.

I do have pretty good turd polishing abilities, so stay tuned.

I haven't totally been resting on my laurels.
Where are my laurels exactly?

I did make some new skulls.
These are way cooler than my old skulls.
I am making these into magnets, pendants, and using them as
embellishments on my new coffin plaques.

What do ya think?


 

6 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the new skulls they are superb, the teeth are tremendous. Can't wait to see the pumpkin finished and I am going to try and get pumpkinhead online so I can show my face again ;p x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pumpkinhead scared me to death when I was younger. Nice skulls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Pumpkinhead!!!I love the skull maknets they are too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These new skullies are awesome hun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Pumpkinhead! I love your Pumpkin head too, and the skulls are uber cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the skulls!! Perfect for coffins, pendants etc. Your Pumpkin head is equally awesome as well...and I hear you on the Copic stickiness I experienced the same thing coloring metal with them...total time suck...but as always worth the art in the end! :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.