Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wicked Wednesday - HDH092 - Pleasure and Pain

This week's Wicked Wednesday Macabre Monday challenge is,
Pleasure and Pain.
Use something you love and something you hate

Haunted Design House has really been pushing the whole
"challenge" thing lately, and this week was no exception!
Now I have been busy within my own self absorbed little world lately,
so when I finally sat down to work on this week's Pleasure and Pain challenge it had
me stumped!

Usually, when I create, I make stuff that I would want to buy.
Like I would be so happy to see metallic brain cabochons
at a craft show.

If I saw this strapping young lad for sale, I would drop the
cash immediately!

And these guys?! Who could resist?

So basically, I LOVE to create creepy, fun schtuff, and kinda
HATE to part with it.
But I have prepared myself mentally, to say goodbye to
all my little babies this weekend for the right price.  

There is still plenty of time left to play along with
Step outside of your box and try something new!!  

3 comments:

  1. If I made those I don't think I could part with them either x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am having trouble as well with this challenge. I love your art, though. Where is this craft fair???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't think of it as saying Goodbye to your creations, think of it as making room and cash to get some more :P

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.