Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Since I'll probably get there before you, I'll save you a seat.

As I had warned you all yesterday, there is another creation
for your viewing pleasure.

Here's my zombified cherub.

I am still contemplating the size of the brain in his hand.
Maybe a touch smaller, but it is about cherub sized already.

I do like this new brain though. I will probably
cast it and make a new, rounder, more dimensional
brain for sale on my Etsy site. Along with some purple brains.

I would like to say that I will finish this and a few other
projects today, but I am busy trying to prove that I wasn't
in Florida over the weekend at a Walmart buying gift cards with my
bank card. Never even been to Florida.
Why is it so flippin' easy for these dirt bags to use your credit
and so flippin' tedious and frustrating to get it cleared up?! 

I'll be back tomorrow with a throw back to the 50's
from Simply Betty Stamps, unless I end up getting
arrested for acting a fool at the Sheriff's Department, again.
Wish me luck! 

2 comments:

  1. You always know how to make me smile, Glo... this is GREAT! :) (see?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOhhh, great cherub! I think the brain is totally in proportion. And hey what's up wih WalMart. The same thing happened with me awhile back. Not in FLA though, but still. Although I have to admit it was they who caught the scam and alerted me. who knows how much else would have been charged. YIKES! xxD

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.