Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Betty and Batty sneak peek

Well, we're almost there! Only 2 more peeks
until the release of the Teen Scene line from SBS. 

Today I have Betty herself, and her faithful companion, Batty
to show you!

I must confess, this is my favorite image from this release.
It must be the look on Betty's face and that "too cute for words"
bat of hers! 

I kinda went "bat-happy" on this card. I wanted to use as much
bat themed schtuff as possible, and I believe I accomplished just that.
I got to use that killer puffed bat ribbon from Hambo Stamps that
I have been hoarding since last year. Oh, and that awesome
MS bat border punch was unused before now as well. 

Thanks for stopping by today. Feel free to peruse the other
fabulous DT work over at Simply Betty Stamps, and I'll be back
tomorrow with another peek! 

5 comments:

  1. Wow she's my fav too!I just LOVE how you colored her up!!Pssst...I adore all the bats!!heehee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful again! My favorite color combo! You are rockin' these girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very cool, loving the pink and black and so loving all of the bats x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girlfriend, her hair is to die for! Loving your card!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.