Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Rio!!!

Happy "Lucky 13" Birthday to you!

Rio is Betty's (from Simply Betty Stamps) daughter.
This is a special digi for Rio's 13th Birthday.
She is one awesome young lady who has acted so selflessly
and has given of her time and birthday money
to help the children of St. Jude's Hospital.
In return for her heartfelt gift to St. Jude's, she is receiving a
slew of cards made with her awesome "secret" image,
and well wishes for her big day from people all over who think
she deserves some special treatment too!

There is hope out there for some of us with teenagers.

5 comments:

  1. absolutely gorgeous colours and stunning card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG This ROCKS!!I love the colors!!You're coloring awesome.Those skulls are too adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so pretty! I love your colors (Rio's Favorite) and the layering. Your glowbugs fit just right!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I meant you skulls not bugs... lol sorry I am getting tired.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mrs. Gloria this is Rio and I wanted to say thank you so much for the card and the super cool coffin necklace I put it on right away! I am going to show it off at school tomorrow with all my fun cards. I loved them all and yours was so pretty just like all of them. But thank you again for the awesome coffin.

    From Rio

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.