Friday, December 10, 2010

On the 8th Day of Christmas

Now... many of us wait until the 25th for Santa Clause to come to town... but today
 SANDY CLAWS
is coming instead! Or well he has actually arrived!
All you have to do is create your version of Sandy Claws on your projects! You will win two very special digis... these digis are going to be exclusive to the DT, a few winners, and as a free set in the future with your purchase at SBS! So, you won't want to miss this challenge! You do not have to purchase a new SBS image, just get those creative gears turning and create your very own, unique Sandy Claws project with any SBS image! Good luck!
You have until Dec. 11th at 11:00PM PST to link your creation at the 

The DT was lucky enough to receive this original digital
design, drawn by fellow DT member, Cheri!
Thanks so much Cheri! Awesome job!
I went with a classic, black and white and red color scheme.
Simple, yet attractive. Tee hee.
If I start to get really goofy it's because I am operating on 2, maybe 2 1/2 hours
of sleep. Had a touch of insomnia that lasted til 3:30Am and then the freaking cat 
started plucking at my bedroom window screen at 4:00AM. I let the rotten
feline in, and then just when I'm hittin' the R.E.M.s, the flippin' alarm starts screamin' at me! 
I'm a bit punchy, ... just sayin'.

I broke out with the Liquid Applique and used it for the fur trim
on Jack's hat and coat.
I flocked his beard too, but it didn't really photograph very well.
I also layered some ribbons from my Mike's stash, and ran them
down the side.

Okay, check out this awesome sentiment.
Cool, right? Yeah, I know. I got it as a freebie over at Tiddly Inks.

Yep! More freebies from Tiddly Inks.
Every Tuesday at PCP, Kristy posts a freebie of sorts (images, sentiments, papers) for members only. Sometimes she posts them on her blog also, but the best way to ensure you are privy to these freebies is to just join the group at PCP

Check me out! I am actually posting on the right day and I even scheduled
this before noon! I usually schedule things after 11 PM the night the actual post
goes live. It's a small victory, but I'm all over it. I'll take what I can get these days.  

9 comments:

  1. HeeHee, insomniacs unite! 'Tis the season! LOVE this! Super images and the details are perfect! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic card, I love those baubles you have they are amazing, where are they from? sorry to hear your not getting ur proper sleep I can relate cannot remember the last time I got more than 4 hours a night KIDS and PETS argh! anyway its not affecting your mojo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS IS MARVELOUS!!! Again...this is another card that I want to touch!! Every detail is exact and glorious!!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got a Nightmare before Christmas Yahtzee game in the mail RIGHT before I looked at this post ;) AWESOME card, Glo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. girl--oh have I missed peeking at your creations...this is simply STUNNING--GORGEOUS and very eyecatching....and that image is super fun...awesome card...I know of a good home it can come to...lol...Happy Holidays!!!

    Hugs
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gloria I love this card and I bet you made Cheri so proud what you did with her image.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.