Thursday, December 23, 2010

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Zombies!

My fellow SBS DT member, Jennifer has a creative husband
who drew up a Christmas Zombie digi that I got to play with!
This is "Zombie Bob".
"Bob" is available for purchase as a digital image at

I had a very specific fellow zombie lover in mind when I made this card.
Actually, I thought of her straight away as soon as I saw him!
The weather across the pond has been horrendous, so I'm not sure
if she's received it yet.
Hate to ruin the surprise.

I got a little chuckle out of using the "naughty but nice" ribbon.
I also got to use my brain stamp! I heat embossed it a couple of times with
some stardust powder and added it like a charm to mimick the brain that
Bob is holding.
Added some festive flourishes and voila!
Cutest darn Christmas Zombie card ever!!

2 comments:

  1. you have a brain stamp!! wow never knew they did them hehe fantastic card it's hilarious how festive it looks but you also made it very creepy cute hehe x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cutest creepy card is right. Darn cute. Thanks again Glo.

    Big hugs,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.