Wednesday, October 27, 2010

When God takes away a loved one, he leaves the best part in our heads.

On Wednesday, the 13th of October 2010, my grandfather, Dr. Ralph A. Marcom
passed away from a massive stroke.
He was more than my grandfather, he was a multiple award winning magician,
author, sage, and an all around captivating man.


The magician has been reunited with his magic.
My grandmother, Gloria Marcom, passed away in 2002, and the magical spark
that she represented was missing from my grandfather's life.

Their 42nd wedding anniversary is on Halloween and they are finally
together again to celebrate their love. 

I love you both and take great solace in knowing
you are together.
I lift my glass to you both and shout a resounding
"Huzzah"! 
  

7 comments:

  1. Awww, I'm so sorry about your losses-BEAUTIFUL pictures and your tribute to them is just wonderful. LOVE that you are named after her, too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too enjoyed the photos and the tribute. From the photos, I imagine your grandparents were imaginative people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful tribute to everlasting love. Juntos hasta la muerte. What could be better? xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous heritage for you to have, and it explains SO MUCH, LOL! I love the idea that they are now experiencing the magic of being together again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this explains a lot!! Very interesting Gloria!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear about your gramps, but I'm happy to know that he gets to be with his beloved after being apart for so long. They sound cool - wish I could have met them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am really sorry to hear about your grandfather. Those pictures are wonderful and they sounded both like such amazing and interesting people, which as said before explains a lot about yourself. x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.