Friday, October 8, 2010

Victorian Beauties Halloween release

If you have just arrived from the
awesome Eulanda's blog, then you are in the right spot.
If not, please join us from the beginning here
at Simply Betty Stamps.

Simply Betty is releasing the last of her Halloween images
with the Halloween Victorian Beauties.

Zombie James is my favorite from this release (duh!),
and I just couldn't wait to get him all colored and on my card. 
I think maybe I detracted from the separated appendage
by adding my fleur and brad and feather too close to it.

Even as a zombie, James is still quite
handsome.
In a disheveled and rotting sort of way.  

I had some left over dictionary fleurs that were
already aged and ready to go, so I added them with a
cool RIP brad and a loverly orange feather.

That's it for me today, but your next stop on this
Victorian tour of the haunted is

16 comments:

  1. That is one amazing card! I love the color combo! James looks so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely brilliantly quirky and fab as usual x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous job - LOVE the graveyard flower!!!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love that image.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think James is handsome too as he is also my favorite from this release!! I love the grave flower and the colors you used on him!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab coloring and LOVE the feather! The tombstone flower stack is awesome! Terrific card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome. Love the green skin, RIP button and the DP are just perfect. Great work.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the coloring of your card and the paper you've chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think this one is my favorite too, great card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL!! LOVE James... how did I know you were working with this image?!!! Your coloring is fabulous, and I love the color combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. A dictionary fleur? I love that! And this card is soooooo you. I like how you colored a piece of his skin flesh tone and then the great. You are so clever!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card! I love the colors.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  13. love everthing about this card colors are great

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it! the colors are just amazing (in a rotting sort of way. LOL) xxD

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your card! I really love your flower with RIP on it. Great Job. I have to come back so that I can check out your other work. Hugs, Lisa G

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.