Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Animal Crackers!

Hambo is at it again!
They have created some of the most fun images that all go so well together.
I have used a bunch of their animal stamps for this card.
I've incorporated their giraffe, owl, chick tower, and party sheep images for this card.
 
So much fun to color and play around with!
I wanted to add more of their crazy animals, but ran outta room!
This is one of their new sentiments and it kills me!
I just love this kind of humor!

Hambo is having quite a sale on May Arts ribbon. I just stocked up myself.
I got 5 yards of this delicious grosgrain ribbon in 6 colors (they have more) for $1each!
That's 50% off!
Did you know that you can color the white (or lighter colors) with your Copics to match your projects?
Just a tip if you haven't tried it yet.
Stop by Hambo, check out the ribbon, and also take a look at all of their new and old (sale and retiring pages too!) stamps and digis.
You can thank me later. 

1 comment:

Feel free to comment or just vent.