Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Hambo Hogs and Sketches challenge #7 - Dogs rule. Cats drool.


I had almost forgotten to complete April's sketch challenge over at Hambo!
Thankfully, my friend and fellow DT member, MacKenzie, reminded me by asking how it was coming along.
How was what, coming along?
Man, getting old sucks.
Luckily, I had already colored in these digital images from Hambo, and only needed to put everything together according to the helpful sketch provided.
I came up with the witty little sentiment and typeset it on my computer.
 
I am so proud of my nearly perfect bow, but those little bone buttons( I removed the shanks on the back) are just the right touch. 

Head on over to Hambo's Hogs and Sketches blog and play along!
Lots of prizes up for grabs and even a free image or two to try before you buy.

2 comments:

  1. Too freakin' cute! LOVE the coloring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card! Love your colouring. I just coloured the same Doghouse Set last night and scheduled a blog with it next week. But mine looks nothing like yours. :( The dog bone buttons add the perfect touch to your already perfect card!!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.