Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Someone had to say it

Today I bring you more jocularity from Hambo stamps.
The verbage on this card is one of my favorites.
It's part of a 2 part stamp. 
Hilarious!!!
I had to pair the verbage with this handsome little beast, also a Hambo image.
I kept the card pretty simple and only added some ink to make the card appear moldy.
I colored the beast in with Copics and that's about it for this one.
Follow the link in my sidebar to Hambo stamps and get some rubber or digital images so you can play along with this month's challenge .
All the cool kids are doing it! 

2 comments:

  1. I just looove visiting your blog. Your cards are fantastic and so is the way you write!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...I thought I posted earlier. Just wanted to say that I love how your mind works! This "Beast" is the perfect image for that saying, and I love how you dirtied up the card with mold. Just seeing it makes me want to go take an allergy pill. Great card! :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.