Friday, October 16, 2009

Hambo Hogs and Sketches challenge #2


My dear friend, MacKenzie suggested I try my hand at this new sketch challenge blog over at Hambo. I am fairly new to sketch challenges and this one seems like a nice and easy way to ease into the concept.
Here is my submission for the Hambo Hogs and Sketches #2 Challenge.
I do find that having the layout already decided for you is nice. That way I can dork off trying to find embellishments and papers instead of stalling at the starting line.
Good fun! I'll be back next month!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Thanks for playing along with the challenge, and with such a GREAT card too! I love all the papers you used. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Glowbugg, you're the winner for this month's challenge! See the challenge blog for details as to how you can claim your prize. :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.