Saturday, September 12, 2009

Welcome to Frankensteiger Manor

Just a little sumptin' I made a few years ago for Halloween. I got the blank house at Michaels (my worst enabler) and painted it up to look "haunted". It looked a bit naked so I broke out with the polymer clay, and ....
a ghost was born, and .....

some little glow-in-the-dark skullies, and ...

the cutest little bat ever, flying over a g-i-d moon! That is my favorite part. I love the bat.
That is the best glow-in-the dark polyclay by Premo. That stuff is uber-glowy (I'm sure that is not a word, but it's kinda funny) and easy to work with. I dry brushed g-i-d paint on the house and when this baby gets under a black light, look out! You could probably read by the light this thing gives off. So much fun to make. Once I'm done with Halloween, I think I better get out the clay. It's time I got started on my salt and pepper shakers for Thanksgiving and Xmas.


3 comments:

  1. OH, that is so cute! I mean CREEPY! LOL! GREAT JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ACK!! I LOVE THIS! Great details (monster hand poking outta the window)... and the fact that it glows... fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.