Wednesday, September 23, 2009

S.A.M.C.R.O.


The Sons of Anarchy has begun it's second season and my husband and I are fans of the show. We started watching it last season from the very beginning and have been recording it on the dvr ever since. I haven't met too many people really into the show, but my brother-in-law is a huge fan, and for his birthday, he got the first season on dvd and I made him this card to go with his "theme" and his bottle of wine.

I tried to make the logo look like an actual patch by distressing the edges of the image and then rubbing red ink over it to look like stitching. I think it kinda worked. These OOAK cards are really fun to make and even more neat is when the recipient just goes crazy over it. C'mon, where else can you find a Sons of Anarchy card? Thank Pan for Google images! 

2 comments:

  1. WOW, that is amazing! A lady I work with loves that show. I will have to netflix the first season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of SOA, but the card turned out awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.