Monday, September 7, 2009

Let the haunting begin....

Went to Michael's the other day and had to have these paper mache skulls (I got 4 of 'em!) and these wooden coffin boxes(4 more of those too!). I had such a blast painting them with the intention of possibly giving a few away. That idea passed and I have decorated my mantle with them for the time being (until I get the arsenal of loot out). LOVE them, and keeping them all!
What a greedy little monster I am.


I painted the skulls and coffins with acrylic paints(some mixed with glitter or mica powders), sanded them and dry brushed the coffins with GID paint and black paint for dimension. I used the heck out of Stickles for the glittery decoration on the coffins. I used Martha Stewart glitter for the skulls. She has the greatest Glow-in-the-Dark glitter EVER made! It is the "schiz-nit" of GID products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment or just vent.