Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Summer Color

With summer quickly coming to an end, I am trying to use some of my photos depicting the glorious colors of summer. I spend far too much time perusing my garden for "cool" subjects like snails and praying mantises(spelling?) and trying to catch a humming bird in flight. I love to take photos of vividly colored flowers and plants. I like to cheat and use the photos as my main image on the cards I make. It cuts down on coloring time that's for sure. My son starts a new charter school next week and I am so excited for him! What a great opportunity for him right now. I am excited for me as well, now I get to get busy being creative before I have to pack it all up and relocate yet again.
Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment or just vent.