Thursday, June 4, 2009

Gushy Geisha Girl

I just can't stop coloring this Geisha image from The Greeting Farm. She is so sweet and demure. I get a chance to create something soft and feminine for a change. I made a pink and black card with this image for one of my best friends a while back (circa TGF blog hop), and when she saw the card she about fell out of her chair. She adored the card (and the image in paticular) so much that she got the geisha tattooed on her leg! It is still in the healing stage, so I'll post a picture when it's completely healed. My girlfriend's name is Dani, but my husband has always called her, "Gushy geisha girl", hence the title of this post.

1 comment:

  1. nice to see something feminine come outta you instead of that usual dike stuff....
    (inserting evil grin here :-)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.