Monday, April 6, 2009

I'm a Weiner!


Well, I finally plunged into the world of blogdom! I decided that I couldn't prosper in this world without a blog. Taadaa!
Since I am on the subject of firsts, I entered my very first card making contest, and WON! Get out! I know! No one was more surprised than me! It was the cutest contest on The Greeting Farm blog, to "Rock Out" one or more of their Anya and Ian images. I transformed the Ian character into Alice Cooper complete with boa constrictor and "Welcome to My Nightmare" song lyrics. Pretty darn cute if I do say so myself. I received such positive feedback from everyone on the Greeting Farm Gallery. This was such a great experience.


4 comments:

  1. You TOTALLY rocked this out! So glad you played along and your entry was AMAZING! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the most amazing card I have ever seen. I love it... D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the most Rockin card I have ever seen and I love it... D

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment or just vent.